Social Media Listening & Insights Analyst for The Social Element, a fully remote social media agency based in London.
My personal interests or hobbies are DJ'ing, producing electronic music, and digital photography (using my Google Pixel 2).
When I'm not looking at a screen, I'm can be found exploring my surroundings whether its at park, beach, or restaurants. I love to travel, and finding ways to escape my comfort zone. Meeting new people is one of my favorite ways to do that. In 2019, I hope to expand my travels further.
- Honorably Discharged USAF Veteran (2003-07)
- Rochester Institute of Technology (2011), in Management.
- Community College of the Air Force (2006), in Applied Sciences.
- Social Media Insights & Strategy
- Data Analysis & Visualization
- Report Presentation & Public Speaking
- Consulting & Guided Tutorials
- E-Mail Marketing Strategy, Deployment, and Optimization
- Social & Digital Branding Strategy
- HTML/CSS Website Design
- Social Media Paid Marketing
- SEO & SEM
Other Things I'm Working On:
- Pursue graduate studies in Business Analytics / Data Science
- First-time home buyer??...Maybe by 2020.
See my resume or visit my LinkedIn.